Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I wouldn't say Im freakin out, buuuut...

Ok...

I'm seriously not trying to complain anymore than I already have, cause God is good.
But heres the thing. I only got one shift at work last week and I had to call out sick which sucked. I'm waiting to see how many I get for next week but I have to be honest...I'm not very optimistic. I have a feeling I'm not going to make much money the rest of the summer which is a real bummer. I would love to see God do something amazing out of this and I have the faith that He will. But it is tough to just sit and wait. I'm trying to apply for jobs but considering im trying to go back up to VA in the fall, i highly doubt any businesses will hire me for 2 months which adds another negative to the puzzle.

please keep praying for me!


On a more positive note...I'm at the lowest weight I've been at since I started losing. I hit a little hiccup cause of various celebrations...but I've now lost 11 1/2 lbs. I weighed in this morning at 258. I feel good and I praise God he has kept me strong so far.

God bless, I promise my next blog will be funny...haha I'm workin on some stuff =)


peace

Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment