Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Music

Pretty basic blog today, so don't get your hopes up. I know you're used to amazing words flowing from my lips, grabbed my hands and rolling off my fingertips into your hearts, but you aint gunna get much of that today.


Music is amazing. God really knew what he was doing when he created these rhythms and melodies. There is such power in the collection of sounds. I can be in what seems like the depths, and one simple song can lift me up to normalcy. Or i can be feeling totally okay and i hear a song and almost cry (ya i know im lame). It's crazy to think about how much music effects emotion. It's beautiful, really.

I wish i had talent like that. ha



feelin a bit melancholy today, which believe it or not is better than i thought id be. I feel like im falling and i really hope there is a trampoline below me. haha. I think i'll do a blog about humor soon, cause there is something amazing about humor as well. sweet. im all over the place today.


peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment