Thursday, June 11, 2009

I've gotta feelin'

So a few random things...

1. The new Black Eye Peas CD is hoppin', and by hoppin' i mean bangin', and by bangin', i mean rockin'! Seriously...if your body like to move...it will be thanking you for months.

2. God is soo good. Potentially I could go from having an empty plate to a feast in a few short days. I will explain further if it pans out.

3. I had the weirdest dream last night. crazy weird. I woke up laughing...

4. I'm sure in the vast, deep blue ocean there is at least one fish with aquaphobia. Why do i think this? Because God likes humor just as much as we do.

5. I have some of the best friends in the world.

6. I want to be famous.



thats it. smile!

-PapaBear

2 comments:

  1. hahahahaha. thank you for #4. amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. jordan! just wanted to say that i found your blog and i enjoy it alot :) always liked reading what was on your mind!

    ReplyDelete